Early relationship to Dunblane and Cambuskenneth, and its association with James IV. After a chequered history, the new church was built in 1825, from the start dark and gloomy as to interior. In 1925, it was remodelled in accord with the beliefs of the time, with a new chancel created with Table (photographs show older long table at front of church left intact, however). Photographs of chancel, door, gallery.
Volume 02 1929-30, p55