The history of St. Columba’s Episcopal Church is outlined, and the origins of its liturgical practice. The uniqueness of the Scottish Episcopal Church, and of the second order of 1973 is noted. The article offers a full account of the ways by which members of this local congregation took their part in the review of and the revision of the Scottish Liturgy. The writer, Sir Ronald Johnson, had been the organist of St. Columba’s since 1952.
Liturgical Reform by Lay People
Volume 07, Number 02 Nov 1977, p20