First, the historian Ronald G Cant outlines the history of the early foundations (hospital, college), their translation into being one of St Andrews's parish churches, and the sojourn of the congregation in the university church of St Salvator. Then the current minister of the church, W L Coulthard, outlines the steps leading to the removal of the parish church to another part of the town and gives a detailed description of the new Macgregor Chalmers building. There is also a detailed account of the stained glass. The article is illustrated.
The Churches of St Leonard at St Andrews
Volume 23 1953, p18